mobi

ad

Thursday 16 May 2013

Igbo Actress, Uche Obodo, Craves For Attention, Wishes To Act Unclad

Click for Full Image Size
Even if she is ready to do it free, I don’t think any producer would want to feature her anyway. Uche Obodo is the actress, she had lived her time during the time Nollywood was Nollywood, her only problem is just that, she failed to stepped up her game when her colleagues were busy doing that media wise.

Well, now that the industry is filled with starlets who are ready to give it all it takes to be featured, Uche Obodo is now set to wrestle with them, is that rather not too odd?

Anyways, luck might be on her side, she recently made a declaration that she would act nu*e and she gives not hoot about it. She said she is ready to go the way of the notorious AfroCandy.

"I can do anything in acting. There is no limit to what I can do on stage as an actress because I'm a professional actress and I don't care because that role I am playing can is touching somebody somewhere.

"If you give me a n*de role that has something to teach people...I will do it. That is why I am an actress. I don't care what people might say or think about me."


Click for Full Image Size

No comments:

Post a Comment